The Adobe Creative Cloud Self Install app is available to install in the JAMF Self Service application. This will allow users to install the Adobe CC application themselves, then log in with their Adobe ID and select the applications and features that they would like
If this is a personal MacBook the Adobe Creative Cloud app can be downloaded at this link and then follow the instructions: http://ccmdl.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/KCCC/CCD/4_9/osx10/ACCCx4_9_0_504.dmg
1. Go to Finder, Applications, and select the Self-Service app
2. Select the icon for Adobe CC Self Install and click 'Install'
3. Adobe CC will now install
4. Once it installs, go to Finder, then Applications, and then open the Adobe Creative Cloud folder and select Adobe Creative Cloud
5. You will be asked to sign in; sign in with your Adobe CC username (your Endicott e-mail address), your Adobe password, and Click Sign In
6. You may be asked to set up 2 step verification if you have not done so already. Please do so as this as it will help you protect your account and password recovery
7. Here you will see all the apps available for you to install; click on 'Install' next to the apps you want to install
8. Click 'Continue'
9. The apps will now install; wait until all the apps you selected are finished downloading and installing
10. Click 'Open' to open any of the applications. They also will appear with the rest of your applications in the Start menu
11. If you open the app from here you might already be signed in. If not, sign in with your username (you Endicott e-mail address) and your Adobe password. This will activate the license for all of your Adobe CC apps
12. Done! You have now successfully downloaded and installed the Adobe CC apps. For app updates, check the Creative Cloud app. The install/open button will change to update if there is an update pending, which you should be able to run yourself. Contact IT if you need any assistance