SPSS Installation Instructions for Apple Computers
These instructions are for Endicott College students who need to install IBM SPSS Statistics on their Apple computer. The license code: ( d25dc29469c2d1c297dc ) will activate the software until (5/31/21).
Your computer must be connected to the Internet during the installation in order for the activation to be successful.
1. Download the (IBM_SPSS_STATISTICS_CLIENT_27.0.1.pkg) installation file at: SPSS Mac
2. Open/Run the installer file. The Installer will launch.
3. Click (SPSS Statistics_Installer)
4. Click (Open)
5. Provide "User Name" & "Password". The user account must have Administrator privileges. Then click [Install Helper].
6. Click [Ok]
7. Click [Next]
8. Click [Next]
9. Select, “I accept the terms…”, before clicking [Next].
10. Select, “I accept the terms…”, before clicking [Next].
11. Select, “I accept the terms…”, before clicking [Next]
12. Click [Next]
13. Click [Install]
14. The installer will take about a minute.
IMPORTANT: Before selecting [Done], make sure the check box for "Start SPSS 27 License Authorization..." is checked. This will open the "Authorization Wizard" for applying the
If you miss this step, you will need to manually open the "Authorization Wizard" from:
[Applications> IBM > SPSS > Statistics > 27 > SPSS Statistics 27 Authorization Wizard]
16. Before clicking [Next], make sure the "Authorized user license..." radio button is selected.
Enter code: ( d25dc29469c2d1c297dc ). After entering the code, click [Next].
NOTE: Your computer must be connected to the Internet for the activation to succeed.
18. You should see the “Internet Authorization Status” dialog box. It should indicate “Authorization succeeded” in green text.
If successful, click [Next] otherwise click [Back] and reenter the license code.
The SPSS license activation is now completed. Click [Finish] to complete the installation. Your should now open SPSS at:
[Applications> IBM > SPSS > Statistics > 27 > SPSS Statistics] to ensure the installation was successful.